Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add to Media Encoder Render Queue does not add to queue - app versions 22.5

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to add to Media Encoder Render Queue from AE the AME app opens but nothing appears in the queue. I am using version 22.5 of both AE and ME, and the problem has been since I installed the apps on this computer three months ago (Macbook Pro 2021, MacOS Monterey 12.4). 
When I try adding to AME queue through the AE render queue the project is listed in AME but when I try to render I get a error message saying "Cannot read from source...".

Does anybody have a clue about what I should try next to get this to work?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Activity Monitor and force quit "dynamiclink.exe". Re-start AE and AME after that.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

Did you try JqkeFX's suggestion? Did it help? If it didn't, please go to this article and share the details so that we can investigate the issue further.

In the meantime, please try the suggestions in this article.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks! Unfortunately JqkeFX's suggestion did not work, so I will check out your links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dynamic Link is very pick about version numbers. Three monts ago 22.5 was not availeble. Mayby unistall Ae and AME. restart your computer and then install both Ae and AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines