• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

added Motion tile, clip becomes black and white

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone help me with this? I am a beginnner with no learning background about after effects, it seems that when I add motion tile the clip became like this, some of my other clips have this happened too but I played around and change the position of the motion tile, effects that I use and it was gone, but I can't seem to fix it with this particular clip, I tried pre-composing, reimporting the clip and everything that I know of but it still doesn't work, please help 🙂

motion tilezz.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do have some other effects on the video layer...I think some plugin effects... Try removing the other effects and then see if it works. It would be help full for us to understand it better if you could share a video recording of the before and after the motion tile effect.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried removing all the effects, which means I started from scratch without pre-composing anything and added motion tile to the original clip, then it just becomes like this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I just found out that the problem is S_glow, I had that in a adjustment layer on top that I didn't disable it just now, when I disable it now the problem is gone, but is there a way to use motion tile with s_glow added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think pre-comp should fix it pre-comp you're video layer with the adjustment layer and then try applying the effect of motion tile.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see... I have resolved the issue by changing the position of s_glow, but now I can't seem to render the video clip. I don't really know how to fix this issue, I tried clearing cache, updated my drivers, but it kept stopping at 45%, I think is because I have a lot of effects on my video clip, but when I try to seperate the effects into an adjustment layer, my clip becomes weird again like the first image I posted. I tried pre-composing clips and it just ruins my video clip, glitching... I also tried disabling the effects on the clip that couldn't be rendered, still the same issue. 

chilsung228603689rr6_0-1655824042241.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines