• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding bird sounds to my vidio.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How could I add some blue wren sounds to some photos I have of them in a vidio I'm putting together ? Where would I find it?

TOPICS
Audio , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would you find bird sounds, or where would you add an audio track? 

It sounds like you are new to After Effects. Spending about 30 minutes in the Learn workspace to figure out the basic workflows and the basics of the UI will save you hours of fiddling. It would help if you also spent some time with the User Guide

If you already have bird sound effects, import the audio files (WAV files are preferable to MP3), then drag them to the timeline. You can only put one source file on a layer. If you need 20 instances of a sound effect, you will need 20 layers.

If your video is longer than a few seconds, you should consider creating multiple compositions, rendering them, and then doing the final editing and audio mixing in Premiere Pro.

After Effects is not a video editing app, it is a motion graphics, animation, and visual effects application designed to create shots that cannot be created in an NLE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Marilyn - If you are putting together a video using images and some sound effects, maybe a little music, I would recommend giving Premiere Rush a shot.  Adding video and sound is just a drag-and-drop process.

As far as acquiring bird sound effects, give https://freesound.org/ a try. There are many sound effects libraries out there, but just be careful with the sites you visit. 

Best of luck.

John W. | pixellingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Just saw your message. Thank you. I will look at these and see what I can use. Marilyn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines