• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding position and rotation to the same clip

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got adobe after effects today and im having trouble adding rotation and position under the same video. What happens is that I press P for position and then I press R for rotation and rotation replaces position

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Hi. That's what it is supposed to do. Toggle open the layer and you can see all the layer's parameters at the same time. AE is a complex program so if you don't want to drive yourself crazy you might want to do some basics tutorials. This is a good starting point: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. That's what it is supposed to do. Toggle open the layer and you can see all the layer's parameters at the same time. AE is a complex program so if you don't want to drive yourself crazy you might want to do some basics tutorials. This is a good starting point: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How was this person able to do it though? Screenshot 2021-08-15 162909.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines