Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AE and Boris FX Mocha Views

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Friends,

I have been using Premiere Pro for quite a good time. I recently downloaded AE in a trial version. 

I started Boris FX Mocha for working on a clip. I switched from Essential view to Classic view and since then I am unable to go back to Essential view. I am not even able to use anything from the Menu Bar. I can only track the areas and have to close Mocha using keyboard shortcut as Mocha opens up with a screen which does not show me a button to 'close'.

Appreciate if someone can provide guidance on how to get it back to normal.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info nobody can tell you much, but to be honest it simply seems like your system doesn't meet the requirements and/ or the screen at least is not configured properly, meaning mocha's default size is already too large to be fully displayed and/ or stuff gets cropped off due to some extended desktop setting/ virtual desktops at the system level. I would suggest you study the system requirements and then configure your system suitably.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, Mylenium.

My screen resolution is 1366x768. The system has 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor. 

I could easily use Mocha's essential view for 2 days. The problem happened when I switched to Classic view. I am able to click few things on the workspace. Nothing in Menu bar works, I am unable to switch back to Essential view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know its late, but for anyone else facing this issue, you can press Windows key + up/down arrow to maximize/minimize the Mocha Window and see if then you can access the top bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines