• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effecrs 3D Camera Tracker

Explorer ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been following various tutorials online to work out how to track onto objects. So far I have used the 'Track Camera' button on 'Tracker' and I have 'Analyzed' the frames but no tracking points have been showing and even when I increase the tracker size? I am unsure how to proceed.

Here is the tutorial - https://youtu.be/fKwTdWAxfg8

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your hardware acceleration settings and update your system's graphics driver. For anything beyond that exact system info, project details, screenshots and so on are needed rather than just saying that something doesn't work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That tutorial left out the importance of setting an origin and ground plane and glossed over the workflow. It would help if you also were using the Motion Tracking workspace. It streamlines your workflow and makes handling the data and assets easier.

Your screenshot shows the Footage Panel, and the 3D Camera Tracker is not selected in the Effects Control Panel. You must be viewing the Comp Panel, and the 3D Camera Tracker ECP must be selected and active for the track points to show up. Your Camera tracker also shows that the track has not been completed. No Solve Method is showing, and the Average Error is blank. Both of those properties show values after a successful track. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines