• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe after effects 2020 must be installed to import this file

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having some difficulty finding offline media. I know if the media is red (can't be found) then you go into link media and you can locate it easily. The problem is one of the after effect files I have imported into my premiere pro timeline seems to say I have to have the 2020 version of after effects installed In order to use it. I have opened up the said file and nothing seems different. Any help?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's useless. You are being vague and generic when detailed info is required. What file? Where is it stored? What system? What project settings? You need to do much better and make an effort to actualyl give us something to work with.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its an after effect file where I took a composition from and placed it into a premiere pro timeline. That composition always says media offline when I load up the premiere pro video. I then locate the after effects file which is In a folder on my desktop. It's standard project settings. I'm on a MacBook pro. All applications are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines