• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro keeps crashing (Out of memory 23::40)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you all are having a great day,

I used to use AE and Premiere Pro on my laptop (16GB RAM, GTX 1650, 256GB NVME) which worked just fine with every setting and resoulution.

Recenently I've been working with them on my new PC (16GB RAM, RTX 3070, I5-8400, 256GB SSD as my projects disk) and now they are crashing after like 5 - 10 minutes of usage.

I decided to open other small projects like this mixkit.com project and they crash the same way... no matter what.

I tried most of solutions provided by the community (like this one) and none of them work for me. Like, I purge my memory and disk cache, and it makes the programs okay for like 4 minutes and after that.... boooom! They crash!

I'm really frustrated at this poin. A bit of a help would be highly appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without an actual crash log we can't tell you much, but have you actualyl updated the graphics driver and reigned it in? The behavior is typical of the GPU buffers not refreshing correctly and the driver crashing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VincentWaffle,

Sorry for your issue.

As the expert suggested, please share the crash report. That'll help us to understand the root cause. Try changing the media cache location and increasing the Maximum Disk Cache Size in After Effects/Premiere Pro preferences.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines