Adobe after effects home screen

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I opened up After Effects (22.1) and it works just fine. However, when I even I click the "home" icon in the top left corner, all I get is a blank screen. Usually all my project files would show up here. I tried reinstalling it but that didn't help at all. Any sugguestions on how I could fix this? Also, I did just clear up alot of storage on my Mac, so could that have affected it in some way?

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the latest release of AE is 22.2.1 so if you're not on the latest release try to update your AE

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex235687185lor,

Sorry for your issue.

Are you on macOS or Windows? Please try signing out from the Creative Cloud desktop app, restart your computer and sign in to the app. If that doesn't help, try resetting the preferences of After Effects.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines