Copied

Can i use Adobe After Effects on my iPad Pro

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use the Astropad app to mirror your mac on your ipod, and use AE on the tablet that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Adobe after effects in free download 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Till now AE can't run on the iPad pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not asking to run After Effects as it is on an iPad as a native app for that will be too much, neither am I asking for a way to screen-mirror your PC or Mac to the iPad for one to be able to use AE, but rather I'm asking if it's possible to port/reprogram /repackage it as a concise mobile app version just like illustrator and photoshop on the iPad. When you consider the ever-growing consumption of moving images in our present world, the need to be spontaneous in the creation of these demands vents on how accessible and convenient it is to create them. The idea of a WORK-ON-THE-GO is never far-fetched, so I'm employing Adobe to consider this as many pro apps are already porting to the iPad, .… like Zbrush, Procreate Dreams, and many more. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, somehow yes if you have a PC or Mac to screen-mirror from, using Sidecar, Astropad, Easy Canvas, duet display, chrome remote desktop, Xdisplay, and many more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it was quite a challenge to rework Photoshop for iPad, but Adobe managed it, so it would most likely be possible.  However, your idea is going to get lost on this thread, as it is tagged for Discussion.  If you post a new thread tagged as an Idea, it should be seen by the people who might be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the advice > I'm new here and still trying to find my feet on the ground. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to use an iPad like a Wacom tablet to replace your mouse or trackpad, I suggest Astropad. I use it all the time for drawing, sketching, video editing, and graphics apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines