• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Crash Report

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todxs! Actualice al sistema operativo Monterey hace dos días en mi MacBook Pro 2020 y desde ahí que no he podido iniciar After Effects, arroja un error mostrando este mensaje:

Executing startup/shutdown script at: /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Scripts/Why_the_parentheses_in_folder_names.txt

Trabajo mayoritariamente con este programa así que les agradecería mucho si alguien tiene alguna ayuda o forma para solucionar este problema.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix the user permissions on the respective Adobe folders and sub-folders. This is a common issue after system updates.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Mylenium! 

Revisé los permisos y aún nada. Si llegas a saber que otra cosa puede ser te agradecería mucho ya que no he podido utilizar After Effects. Saludos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavvez,

Sorry for the crash.

Please share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM). Do you use any third-party plug-in for After Effects? Also, do you get any crash logs: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-find-after-effects-crash-logs-on...

You could try the steps mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes...

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Nishu! Gracias por responder. 

Te cuento las características de mi MacBook. 

- Procesador 2GHz Intel core i5

- 16 gb de memoria RAM

Tenía plug-ins de terceros pero los borré y el problema sigue persistiendo, aún no puedo iniciar After Effects con normalidad. También revisé aquellos links que dejaste pero no me han servido, te agradecería mucho una ayuda! Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details.

Which steps did you try? Have you tried creating a new user account on your computer and running After Effects in it?

Let us know if it brings any change. It'll help us to narrow down the issue.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu!

I tried with these two solutions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/kb/fixing-startup-permissions-problem.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/submit-crash-reports-digital-video-applications.html

but none of them have helped me. I ask you please to help me find a solution since Ae is the program with which I work the most. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying.

To make sure that all the plug-ins have been removed, go to HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plugins/7.0/MediaCore and remove all the files and folders (except dummy.txt). If that doesn't help, try clearing the font cache: https://glyphsapp.com/learn/eliminating-font-cache-problems

Also, did you try creating a new user account and testing After Effects in it? Did it help?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines