Adobe Media Encoder 2020 won't connect to Dynamic Link

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have updated both After Effects and Media Encoder to the 2020 version I am having a hard time getting my file to complete. When I go to Add to Media Encoder Que it does nothing.  I will then just drag and drop the saved After Effects File into Media Encoder Que, it then just sits there and says its "Connecting To Dynamic Link Server" where I get four different outcomes. 

1. It just continues to try to connect, never does
  2.  After what seems like an eternity it connects, I click on the composition, then click the green arrow and it "fails" 
  3.  I click on the composition, then click the green arrow and encodes and the MP4 video is extremely dark to where I can't use it. 
  4.  1 out of 20 times it works. (Which had yet to happen today and I've been working on it for 5 hours now) 

I've cleaned the cache, not sure what else to do or try.  HELP!  

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020
This worked for me:System Preferences - Security and Privacy - Full Disk Acess - add Adobe Media Encoder 2020

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mention back to normal in 10 minutes.... Not for long. Back to the old stupid problem now 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines