Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Why?? 2 view button layout composition panel removed

Explorer ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

multiple times a day I get projects sent to me from various other animators and sometimes they come in a split two view layout.

How is having to add an unnecessary camera into the scene or turning on a 3D layer more efficient than just having the 2 view dropdown menu in the Composition panel? 

There should be an option to have this back if we need it. Workarounds aren't the answer.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an oversight and should be fixed in the next building according to everything I've seen.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Blacklabel24,

Rick is right. The After Effects team is aware of this and they know that users aren't happy with it. They're working on fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines