• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Prototype in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to open the Adobe XD prototype in After Effects so that the individual frequencies are set as they are in Adobe XD? When I open my XD prototype in After Effects, everything is set to zero and I have to create my animation again.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: No.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn! And what's the quickest way to recreate the protoype of XD in After Effects so that I can implement it on a website? Maybe with Lottie files or only with After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why wouldn't you just export web content directly from XD? That aside Animate is certainly a more suitable tool for these sorts of tasks. Even with Lottie there are way too many limitations simply due to how terrible AE is at some of that stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines