• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 16.0 Win Crash with Video Copilot Optical Flares

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through our Crash Reporter system, the AE team is tracking a crash in AE 16.0 (Adobe After Effects CC 2019) on Windows occurring in the Video Copilot Optical Flares plug-in. The crash seems to happen both when converting older AE projects to AE 16.0, and when applying the plug-in directly in a new AE 16.0 project.

We are working with the Video Copilot team to determine a cause, but have not yet been able to successfully reproduce it ourselves. One possible cause could that it's happening in an outdated version of the plugin.

If you are experiencing this crash, go to: VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professional...  and update to the current version.

Please let us know if this does or does not resolve the crash.

Thx!

Paul Uu

AE Quality Engineering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having no issues with Optical Flairs. OSX 10.14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are only seeing this crash on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed the link you are providing, downloaded and re-installeded it, works well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worried this issue and Update works well.

thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem at present. I can't work with Video Copilot. I work with Ae CC 2019, i7 7700k and  RTX2080Ti.

My version of the program is up to date.

Sry for my bad english

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevind...

What OS? Have you updated the plug-in? It's working just fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VC is causing premiere to crash also.

Using the most current version of VC + Premiere Pro 2020 + Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.

The plugin was mistakenly filed under the shared folder 'Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore' folder.

It was supposed to sit under Adobe/Adobe After Effects 2020/Support Files/Plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thaks with that update it works!!!yeii

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found a solution, just cut and paste the OpticalFlares.aex on other folder and open media encoder, once media encoder is open just paste  the OpticalFlares.aex again on the original folder and at this point i was able to export my video with the Optical Flare editing in it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program has been working for me for 9 years, in better condition than before. I ask the company. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

xcvgdfbgf  bnmnhyh kl.iy yhjyyjfdg ygh rtghn regfrgvfh hmkukdt olkfuh kijdoo  pl'lib [lfoklv mkmnlfkb kjfihya kjbkfb iibooifj rgio0efiiju ogodvgpo oifpo0 rkig0i9g[lbkl kdkojbf oksdfpooioi poksdojokpb jsogoijbvpo v kijfoofjo oekiojijxz kjogfi-0ei okidpofogfi pkojijoiop okposfsj9ui ;ljoidf ipaisfihih oijdoivf9ihi podsv;lsag posigfuoisu 9wg9u9 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines