• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2022 Crash

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been busy & haven't updated my AE 2022 in a while.  I notice there was an update & updated.  The results were Err code 0cx0000142.  I tried uninstalling & reinstalling several times to no avail.  I have an older system, so I figured there was a compatibility problem between my system & the update.  I was right! I went back to v22 & it ran!  So I went to v22.3 & it did not.  So I started back tracking & discovered my system compatible to v22.1.1 & failed at v22.2.  Bottomline, I'm stuck with running AE 2022 v22.1.1 until I update my system hardware!

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system information and other technical details we can neither confirm nor debunk your findings, so, no offense, this is kind of pointless. For al lwe know it mustn't even be a genuine compatibility issue, just a missing update to your GPU driver or soemthing else.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FTI, my old system runs in a 6 core AMD Phantum II processor with 16 GB of DRAM & 8GB if GRAM.  AE was working find up until I ran the upgrade & when I did ... it stopped.  After installing v22.1.1, all was well.  I've just got an old system with a marginal processor & hadn't upgraded in a while.  Now I know I've reach my limits with this system.  FYI, this isn't the only app that's tanked after an upgrade by either the publisher or MS.  My old dog just ain't huntin' like he used to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines