• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Cache Crash Screen not loading issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been plagued by the same problem since last year until now. After using it for a while ae started to appear unresponsive to any action, it felt like the cache was stuck. Clearing the cache and restarting AE didn't help, the only solution was to restart the computer. But after using it for a while it continues to do this again.

When you clear the cache, the screen disappears.

When this happens, even if I create a new project, AE doesn't work and the solution is only to restart.

AE version :23.6   (I've tried almost every updated version in the past year to as well as the older versions in the Creative Cloud)

And I've tried if it's a problem with certain plugins, even if I don't install and use any plugins it still does it.

Version :Windows 10 Professional
Version number: 22H2
Installation date :2023/8/2 (I tried reinstalling my computer 2 times and it didn't fix the problem.)

I'm a ten year user of AE, this computer is about four years old, and suddenly this problem appeared in some project last year until now it has not been solved.

I kind of doubt it's a hardware issue? I'm not sure, there's nothing unusual about my computer in other areas of use. I try AE caching to both system and non-system disks and I get problems.

I would like a solution other than changing computers, or at least knowing what is causing this problem.

This issue is really affecting my productivity and I hope it is taken seriously.

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

computer configuration

Kingston FURY 32GB X4 DDR4 3600  

Samsung  970EVO PLUS 

WD_BLACK 4TB 7200 256MB SATA CMR

WD_GOLD 4TB 7200 256MB SATA CMR

MSI MEG Z490 UNIFY

RTX3090

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the video above doesn't show up, here's the link.

https://vimeo.com/875599414

https://vimeo.com/875601738 

https://vimeo.com/875606283 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still having the issue? Let us know.

I am moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for now.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines