• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ae crash

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, j'ai un probleme avec after effects lorsque que j'ouvre l'application l'application ne marche pas car c'est ecrit "After Effect ne peut pas continuer: structure interne endomagée" pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plait, merci. Capture d’écran 2022-05-12 à 17.38.44.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Have you tried resetting preferences? https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have others solutions, please ? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tima24395840511e,

Welcome to the community.

How to open After Effects - by clicking it's icon or by double-clicking a project file? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Are there any third-party plug-ins installed?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my system specifications is OS versions, and i don't have any plung-ins installed.

thank you for respond me ! i hope you can help me more. if your'e need more informations about what happenning just tell me.

See you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how you can find your system specifications: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203001

Feel free to share a screenshot.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, i sent the screenshots.6B6BCC63-D318-4D56-8BA6-3C7F95185956_4_5005_c.jpeg747BF7D7-9223-493B-839E-1E24C058B0C3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines