• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE crashes after closing specific Project: <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_WorkQueue_PreCloseProject end

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing a problem with a specific AE-project. Everytime I try to close or import that project !After Effect crashes and shows following error.
Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-02 um 17.07.41.png

Is it possible to fix that file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the project open at all? is it possible to save it under a different file name and try importing then? is the project saved on a server? if so have you tried storing it locally to see if you get the same results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TimBamBim,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey foughtthelaw, hey Kevin-Monahan,

It seems that this issue is related to the Essential Graphics panel. When I deleted all fields and options from Essential Graphics everything works fine. Could it be a Bug in AE?

Opening that project is no problem, only when closing it or importing the project into another one AE crashes. It doesn't have an effect if the file is stored local or on a server, crashes every time

Thanks,
Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a bug. File the report here so that it can be officially tracked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TimBamBim,

Thanks for filing a bug report. I'll follow up with it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and I can't open my project... any solution please??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello, I have such a problem! Is there a solution to it? How to open at least a file? Program version 23.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem but my project won't open at all now. I just keep getting this error message. Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 8.35.44 AM.png

also there was only 1 auto-save file when I went to look for a backup thats before a did about 3 hours of work. I have it set to auto-save a lot more frequently than that so I'm unsure why there was only 1 auto-save file when I have it save every hour. Is my up to date file lost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<SOLUTION>

Make sure is your original AAE folders content complete.

I solve this error by copy/past Plugins and Presets folders from Time Machine created right after installation AAE.

Caution, it action delete all yours installed plugins and presets from AAE.

In begin, backup yours Plugins and Presets folder.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything, even deleted the programs and all plugins and a fresh reinstall, it still crashes whenever I open preferences, nothing else causes it to crash but preferences and preview 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines