AE crashes on buffering, probably connected to 3d layers

Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Panic here! Need to finnish a couple of movieprojects this weekend bau I can't.

I'm working with Illustrator paths in AE (imported .ai files and converted to shape layers, no complicated paths and fiew points). If I make the layer 3D things get weird. AE crashes while buffering even if there is nothing going on in the timeline. Sometimes the shapes disappear, for example a shape is rotated -90 degrees and animated to 0 degrees. The object is visible during the animation but disappears after it reaches 0 degrees rotation. 

I've tried everything i could find: Pure ram and disk caches. manuall deleted cach files. Turnd off multiframe render and hardware acceleration.

I'm running AE 22.4.0 on a Macbook Pro M1Max, OS Monteret 12.2.1

Here's a typical crash message:

Last log message was: <6673> <TimeNeedle> <3> CTLOutlinePano TimeNeedle_ScrubRebuildOffscreen drawing, frame=837,0,1703,433

Please help!
P
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try switching your 3D renderer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off multiframe rendering, check your cache settings and flush, check your hardware acceleration settings, switch to software-only rendering in a pinch.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines