Exit

AE crashes when opening file <123145374318592>

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My AE keeps crashing when opening my latest project. All I get is this log:

A copy of your project was saved at: XXXX.

Last log message was: <123145374318592> <DBSync> <5> BEE_ThreadedRenderUpdateQueue::Render_DeserializeFullProject ZANZIBAR-2: old=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, new=6f3109c3-5136-45b9-aac6-6c265a115024, new-ts=26406

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It only happens with this project, none of the others.

Thank you

JS

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about the project or your computer nobody can tell you much. Zanzibar errors are either audio issues or cache-related, so at the very least start by flushing all AE caches before opening the project and check your audio settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jana S F,

Sorry for the crash issue.

As Mylenium mentioned, we'd need more details on your system specifications to understand the issue properly. If you could share the crash report, that would be a great help. In the meantime, instead of opening the project, try importing it into a new one and see if it brings any change. If it doesn't, try the solution mentioned in the following Community thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/how-can-i-resolve-after-effects-crash-error-dbsync-bee-... 

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines