• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE crashes when working on project involving Cineware proxy

Participant ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a plugin called Cineware Proxy, which is a way to pre-render Cineware files in AE for smooth playback of Cinema 4D layers.  Almost invariably, AE crashes once the proxy render is complete.  It will be fine until I try to play back the rendered Cinema layer, and then I'll get an error message followed by a crash.  I'll post the screenshot of what I'm seeing.  When I try to open up a file involving Cineware proxy, I get this error called "33:4 data missing."  I have no idea what's causing this.  I'm working on a MacBook Pro 15", OS X Sierra, and AE 17.2.  I'm just having a lot of trouble with this, and it's made work impossible. Would anyone know how to fix this?

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 9.56.20 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gomerpyle3333,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, unfortunately I'm still having the issue.  Trashing my prefs helped, but the moment I tried loading Proxy again it crashed. I'm on the latest version Ae, and it was working before--so I have no clue what's going on.  The people who made the plugin said no one else has reported the issue. I have a deadline, so if you do have any advice I might try, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having after effects crashes whenever I open files containing cineware. Tried debugging the problem and I'm getting this message. Before the crash.

Cineware_AE_SceneLayer!WaitUntilCinewareIsRunning+0x3ca37

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines