• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE displays wrong/no frame at layer in

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oftentimes when time remapping or reversing layers in AE, it will display the wrong frame or sometimes no frame at the in point of the layer. Some things I've done to fix this are extending in in point back, moving the layer, duplicating the layer, precomposing, purging all memory and disk cache, and quitting and returning to AE. These techniques sometimes work, but more often don't, or will work for a while and then randomly not work. The only thing that works consistently is rendering out the precomp and importing the render back into AE.

The video on the link below is an example where I had a precomp with a simple timer. You can see that AE would not display the frame that says "DOWN 50" with the layer reversed

AE Not Displaying Correct Frame Video

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What framerate is your footage and comp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the example in the video I posted everything was 12fps. There was no "footage". Just a shape and text created in After Effects. However I've experienced this issue using other framerates as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines