• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE dynamic link with Premiere for XML

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a very i experienced editor and I used a dynamic link from AE and Pr so that I can do effects in AE and have it saved in Pr so that I can export the Pr project into XML with the effects added into FCPX. However when I try to import the XML into Davinci, it says the files are missing and the file that is missing is the dynamic linked sequence with all my effects. Is there any way I can import the AE affected sequence into an XML for me to edit into FCPX? Thanks in advance!!

TOPICS
Dynamic link , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inexperienced* sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Dynamic Link to create the comp, render the comp, then replace the Dynamic Link shot in the timeline with the rendered one. Your total render time will be reduced. Dynamic Link requires your system to open a copy of After Effects in the background and render that comp before the footage can be rendered in Premiere Pro for export. The Render Queue is always faster, sometimes a lot faster, than the Media Encoder or Dynamic Link. The only DL comps I keep in Premiere Pro are comps that will render several frames a second. Most of my composites take several seconds a frame to render because I do some pretty complex compositing and VFX work. Leaving a comp that takes a minute a frame to render a full resolution preview in AE could easily take twice that long to Preview in Premiere Pro. It's just not a good idea. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines