• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE failing to export to Media Encoder, AGAIN?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same damn problem over and over and over again: AE suddenly won't export to Media Encoder, usually after updating to a new version. I then spend half a day trying every single solution in every thread/forum only to eventually 'fix' the problem by installing earlier versions of AE and ME.

I can't even count how many times I've had this issue over the past 5 years, it's absolutely ridiculous considering the price of a subscription. If anyone has a good solution that consistently works when encountering this problem please let me know but I'm going to assume I'll just have to revert to the 2021 versions. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey finv1995,

Sorry about the poor experience. Which version of After Effects are you currently on? Please share your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM). Let us know. We're here to help. 

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you updating ME at the same time that you're updating AE? They need to be the same version. (Sorry if you've tried this.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines