• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE files not showing up in AME render queue

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I recently updated After Effects (to 22.5.0) and Adobe Media Encoder (to 22.5). When I try to add the AE file to AME via File> Export> Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue, nothing will show up in AME. The same goes for Composition>Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue. I tried adding the files to the encoder queue via the AME drag-and-drop Media Browser. However, after saying that it is connecting to Dynamic Link Server, it only results in 'the project could not be opened'. Is there something I can do to fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, try ending dynaniclink.exe in your task manager or activity monitor. That won't fix the project not opening issue, rather it will reset dynamic link.

Second, the most common solution i've found to this issue is to downgrade. Have you tried downgrading to 22.4, this might help? Also try updating your graphics drivers.

If none of that works, I suggest you leave us some more info (computer specs, screenshots, steps taken to troubleshoot before). 

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines