Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE : Font missing everytime I reboot

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I am working on a project on After Effects with "Poppins" font which I had installed with downloaded files from google. Once the font started disappearing when launching AE, so I uninstalled it from my PC and activated it on Adobe fonts, but at every reboot of my computer, it disappears from AE again.

So I have to close AE, open Creative Cloud, deactivate and reactivate Poppins (with 18 variations it takes quite some time) and restart AE every morning ! 

Any fix to this issue ?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi InesDlm.,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

Do you mind testing if it's only the After Effects that misses the font on every reboot or all the Adobe apps? Please try signing out and signing back into the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for your reply

I checked  Ai, Ps, Id, Pr and they're working just fine with the font.
I tried signing out and back, unfortunately it doesn't work... I also tried some advice from the net that was to delete the files in this folder AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe\After Effects\22.6\Typesupport, does not work either.

Any other idea what I could do ?

Thank you a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines