• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE is rendering files with a noticeable green cast.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render a video authored in AE v. 22.6.0, (I use Apple ProRes 422 or 422 HQ) the results are shifted noticeably green relative to how it looks while authoring. I'm using a 2020 iMac with Catalina 10.15.7. Turning off the hardware GPU acceleration does not help.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "green cast" actual color shifts in the imagery or just those pesky random green frames? Some screenshots certainly would help. That aside of course we'd need some info on the contents of the project, footage used, color management (if any) and all that good stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just noticed this green cast too among other Prores problems. (M1 Mac Studio, AE 23.1.0)

Rendering an original Prores 4444 file as a Prores 4444 introduces green cast to dark noise. Using colour management. Should be 100% transparent, but see the image below. Left is the original, right same file exported from AE:

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 14.13.12.jpg

Saturation increased to show the difference.

Yet another nail into the coffin. Adobe, Prores seem to be really broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines