Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Keeps re-analyzing 3D tracker!

Engaged ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZLM41sAQo

Everytime I re-click the clip after it has solved it keeps doing it all over again.  How do I stop it from doing this?  With this short clip it's ok but when having 5K footage it's not.

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd. Are you able to use Create Camera if that button click is the first click you do after it finishes analysing? Does it happen on any clip you try, no matter the movie size / compression codec?

Perhaps reseting the AE prefs might help (either hold down alt/option when launching, or if you don't want to lose your prefs, use the button in general prefs to reveal them, then quit AE and drag the prefs folder somewhere safe). Or making sure you've allocated plenty of memory to AE.

All just guesses of course as I'm not seeing this myself, but then I don't know what version of AE or operating system you're using.

You could also check if anyone else has posted this issue, and report it to Adobe yourself (with that video link, and AE version / OS details) at:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

latest version 2022, Windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't click Create Camera, after doing that it seemed to stop re-analyzing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines