Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE “leaked handles 61 ::8”

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I hope somebody could help me with this problem. Everytime I close a composition I get these messages and I don't know how to solve 
Thank you in advance!

Petra

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Hi Petra,

Sorry for your issue.

Are you using the Particle Playground effect in your project? This is a known issue in the current release. Sorry about that. After Effects product team is working on a fix.

To avoid this, close the project (go to File > Close Project) before quitting the app.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petra,

Sorry for your issue.

Are you using the Particle Playground effect in your project? This is a known issue in the current release. Sorry about that. After Effects product team is working on a fix.

To avoid this, close the project (go to File > Close Project) before quitting the app.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! When I close the project on the way you descibe, I don't get all these messages! GREAT! I was affraid that my composition would leak the handles, so content would become missing. But if it doesn't happen on your described way it gives a better feeling nothing happens with the composition. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines