• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE slow ui

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ive been using after effects, and since 2022 update i have had an issue with after using a project for a few hours my after effects interface goes super slow.

My pc specs are - 64 gb of ram - gtx 1060 6gb - ryzen 3800x and 2 ssds. My pc is pretty good so i dont understand why the ui is so slow. the preview itself is normal.

TOPICS
Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The standard answers apply: Update your system's graphics drivers if necessary and possible, check your hardware acceleration options, check caches and temp files. From the disk caches slowly filling up to compatibility issues with the graphics driver this could be anything. Also of course check for stuff like background apps consuming resources like messengers, video chats or stuff like One Drive/ Google Drive clogging up your network bandwidth. even if technically unrelated to Ae, such things do slow down Windows a lot under certain conditions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines