• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE stops during analyzing each time

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had no issues yesterday afternoon. Last night and today, AE stopped analyzing around 48% and just idles until I have to end the task. 

Updated to 18.2.1 recently, but issue just started. 

As an aside, I just recently upped my sub back to include AE/PP, so I may have forgotten to tweak a cache setting or something that I had last year when I had no issues with AE. 

Thanks if anyone can help.  

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long is the layer (footage)? What is the format of the source file? What are the frame size and frame rate of the comp?

You could be running out of resources. Analyzing requires AE to open and run in the background so other open apps or insufficient memory allocations to other apps may be a contributing factor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4k clips, 30 fps, appx. 1000 frames per clip. MP4 video. Some clips make it to 110 frames, some make it to 600 frames and then lockup. Nothing else running, use my phone as my audio/video backdrop instead of the PC when doing this.

Works fine for a clip or 2 when I restart, then same issue. Like I stated earlier, I had no issues doing the same type of work last year, might just be my computer doesn't like the updates this time around. Just wasn't sure if I missed something in the settings after downloading the newer updates. Have 11gb of ram dedicated to AE, only about 4-6gb total ram in use when I have to close it out in task manager. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines