• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: CINERENDER - Connection failure (5027 :: 12)

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in AE CC2014.1 and C4D lite.  I have a project with a few .c4d files in it.  I'm working on this project at my work computer, and I then bring it home in the evenings and work on it on my own computer (both mac pros).  At work it's fine, at home I have problems. 

I get the error "AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: CINERENDER - Connection failure (5027 :: 12)" when I launch AE, and I think it does this for every .c4d file I have in this project.  I can see the file just fine in C4D lite, and in after effects I see a black screen in the comp window.  However I can see the thumbnail of the c4d file in the project window when I have the c4d file selected.  The layer is active in the comp's timeline as well.  Not sure what to do about this.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Work Computer:

Mac Pro 5,1 2x6 core

Quadro 4000

64 GB Ram

Home Computer

Mac Pro 3,1 2x4 core

GTX 680

14 GB Ram

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2015 Feb 14, 2015

Hey all,

I resolved the problem by running AE as the administrator. Right click on the program and run as administrator. This is using Windows 8.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install cinema 4d from the following.

this solved my issue

https://www.maxon.net/en/downloads/cinema-4d-past-versions-downloads/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOVE YOU 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines