• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

aerender Error - Signup window opens everytime

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is aerender not free in usage anymore? If we run an aerender process, the signup window opens everytime and blocks itself from rendering. We experience that problem on every macos Monterey machine (MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, Mac Mini M1).

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi benib46561765,

That's not ideal.

Could you try signing out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and signing back in?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu

Thanks for your response. Yes we signed out and back in, we rebooted the computer, we cleared all processes, we reinstalled after effects and even the creative cloud desktop app. Did not work. The problem appears on different computers (MacBook Pro 2017, Mac Pro 2013, Mac Mini M1 2020) with macOS Monterey installed.

If we run the aerender process, the window appears. We can then manually close it, then the process runs till the end. If we don't close it, the process is stuck.

Thank you,

Beni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also tested it on Windows 10 - same problem. If I run the aerender command, the signup form opens and closes after rendering. On macOS it gets stuck if I don't close it. Can yout please help me?! In my eyes this is a serious bug. If i have multiple Render Engines and I can't let them render if I'm not Signed In, it's useless. Thank you.

See Attached Video for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines