Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect 2022 exporting with streaks and lack of color

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export a video I illustrated in Adobe Illustrator and then animated in Adobe After Effects, however each time I do it comes out with colored streaks across the video and the colors I had in the video were turned to greyscale. I have never used After Effects before so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with After Effects. 

Below are comparison images as well as my render settings. 

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.48.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.49.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.49.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.49.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.49.59 AM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Turn off hardware accelerated encoding or take the long way round and fix your graphics driver and associated settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off hardware accelerated encoding or take the long way round and fix your graphics driver and associated settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines