• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect Composition turns black

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with my AE composition. I've been importing new layers to my AE composition, however suddenly the composition screen turns black. All the keyframes are still there and as I slide the button across the timeline, I can see the keyframes are still there. I tried undo-ing my steps to see if I made a mistake that rendered the screen all black, but no luck. I assume I might have accidentally clicked a function/view that triggers the screen to turn black, but I'm not sure what function that was. I also first thought I activated the wireframe view but as I switched it back to the normal view, still no luck.

If anybody could help me troubleshoot this problem, that would be great. Thank you so much I'd really appreciate it.

screenshot1.jpg

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me...Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off your cap locks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just came across with a similar issue, but in my case, all layers had been turn into adjustment layers for some reason!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed my black screen buy changing the view back to default, it was on front. in the bottom right of the comp window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem since I updated After Effects. All my layers are black. Any idea what it could be?

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 10.23.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines