Exit

after effect error report

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,
After greeting
I would like to know how many bug reports I have sent you from within After Effects...
How many times has your company responded to it or helped me with these mistakes on your part...
Do I use your software for free or for an annual subscription I pay you with my free money...
And why do I get a response from your company only when you want me to pay your annual subscription? Does your customer have no importance or technical problems related to the use of your programs...
A large number of people I know do not pay your company for subscription and use illegal ways to use your program and I am not one of them. You know this information and it is not hidden from anyone, even on your company...
So why don't you treat me with sincerity and respect since I have been involved in your services for so many years...
And when I need to do a project, your programs go crazy, I send you bug reports, and you don't even bother to reply or even call me. Is this what your company really stands for?
usq82000@gmail.com

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

The bug reports generated through the Adobe bug reporter are handled by an automated system and you will only ever be contacted if a bug is escalated within the development teams and more info is needed. That's explained in the fineprint somewhere. Otherwise those bug reports merely act as confirmations. If 10000 users have the same problem on different machines, then the data may provide more insights. That's all there is to it. If you have specific usage issues or bugs that affect your daily w

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug reports generated through the Adobe bug reporter are handled by an automated system and you will only ever be contacted if a bug is escalated within the development teams and more info is needed. That's explained in the fineprint somewhere. Otherwise those bug reports merely act as confirmations. If 10000 users have the same problem on different machines, then the data may provide more insights. That's all there is to it. If you have specific usage issues or bugs that affect your daily work you have to post them here along with pertinent technical details liek system info, exact program version and so on and we will try to help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is user to user forum where we users help each other. The Adobe engineers do not always read everything here. If you feel strongly about a (new)feature or (bug) fix please post it on uservoice, as it will be read by the engineers: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines