• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect Exporting camera track to Cinema 4D problem

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I encountered a problem with exporting the tracking data from AE to C4D. I tracked a camera and set both the ground plane/origin and the Created a solid/camera.

When I export it with the File/Export/Cinema 4D exporter, it says ''AEGP plugin MAXON Cinema 4D Exporter: 2D layers found, these will now be exported''. And the file exported will only give me a c4d file without the tracking data. What should I do to fix this problem?屏幕截图 2023-04-01 143234.png屏幕截图 2023-04-01 143912.png

TOPICS
FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All that is telling you is that the original footage will not be exported. You'll get the Camera and the Tracked solid. You can then build on the position of the solid in C4D lite and insert your 3D models or create other elements. You then bring the C4D file into AE and use the Comp Camera to render the final scene. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines