Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect for Persian or Arabic Texts

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to do typography in after effects but my text is Persian. In Persian, texts start from right to left. All the effects I use are from left to right. I'm somewhat new and I found some codes but I guess they vary depending on the effect chosen. Is there a permanent solution or do I have to fix it every time? Can anyone help me? 

Thanks a bunch in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "effects" are you talking about that go left to right? You can switch the text direction between left-to-right and right-to-left. To change the direction, click the text direction buttons in the Paragraph panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

text_direction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

u need to change youre language in proces of instaling the program to english عربی

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines