Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect mp4 download problem

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Since the After Effect 22.0 update, I can't upload my files in H.264. However, the others work (like mp3). How can I solve this problem or download my file in mp4?
Thank you very much

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cecile5C95,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you share more details on your issue? Are you trying to import H.264 in After Effects? Also, what are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say upload?  Do you mean render/export by any chance?  I've noticed that MP4s are taking a lot longer to produce than before.

For one particularly problematic video, I rendered out an image sequence first, then rendered that out as an MP4.  It still took over an hour (for a 15 minute video), which I'd expect to be done in a lot less time usually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines