After effect performance issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After effect is not performing at it's full potential. It doesn't use 10% of my CPU or GPU or SSD. as a result the performance is quite slower in all kind of output like Rendering from AE or from Media Encoder or even while previewing. Only ram is being used which is more than i chose AE to use from preferences. I bought a new pc for AE purpose but Nothing. My Good old 3rd Gen intel CPU was performing equal (Maybe better). If Everything is available to use in huge mergin, why AE doesn't use more of my cpu power and then provide the best result?

I am using:

Intel 12600K D4 10Core 16Threads

Ram 32GB 3600

SSD 980Pro (x4) and HP EX 900 (x3)

Note: I examined the performance by doing the test in multiple type of file like Heavy animation (No plugins), Heavy work (With Plugins), Simple Video edit. and Basic animation. 

Any kind of help would be highly appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried a lot of optimization method from internet to solve the problem, but still bad performance.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines