• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 18.4.1 wont stop propagating with with refine edge and Roto brush

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a dynamic link from premier pro.

Everytime I load it to do more of roto brush things it just keeps propagating (big word). it wont stop. it keeps going and going and going and going all day. it wont let me do any more things it says 

After Effects warning roto brush strokes cannot be added until the current frame has finish rendering ok

I need to go to finish my home work and this is bad.

please help what do i do

My dad did this bit-
Processor AMD A6-8550 Radeon R5, 6 Compute Cores 2C+4G 3.70 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Nvidia 471.68

thank you

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be trying to rotobrush the entire clip instead of the trimmed clip in the comp that Premiere Pro created. Without workflow details and screenshots we have no idea what is going on. This is not a bug in any of the releases of After Effects that I know of. There are others, but not finding the end of a clip isn't one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Rick,

how do I send workflow details? is that showing my dynamic link stuff? sorry I am not quite sure how to send that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taking screenshots with the modified properties of the problem layers revealed are the easiest way. Reveal them by selecting the layers and pressing the 'u' key twice. Windows and Mac both have very quick keyboard shortcuts for taking a screenshot of the entire screen. Then you can simply browse to the image, copy it, and paste it to the reply field on the forum or use the toolbar, or drag it into the reply field. A screenshot of the Layer Panel showing Rotobrush and the Effects Control Panel will also help.

* The "Drag & Drop here..." area is buggy and should not be used to share images. Please use the toolbar or just drag your images to the reply field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rick, working on it. trying to select the line is hard and I keep pressing u u. When we do a dynamic link, instead of taking the small clip over it takes the whole film bit. we thought it was normal.sometimes it is hard to find which part of the clip we are doing or when to stop with the effect. crazy right? getting your pictures now

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh and we got a new error

after effects error:rotobrush2: load model failed (timed out)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yay did it! I hope it helps. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, so how did it go? did you see the picture?

Now it wont Freeze, it just crashes.

Can anyone help please. I am stuck on this and I have alread failed my homework test because I couldn't get it in on time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines