Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2019 keeps crashing

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

so after 2 months, I wanted to edit a video. I have imported a mp3 file needed for that, but as soon as I want to play it, After Effects crashes.

I've tried other mp3 files which I've used before, but it just doesn't work, I've never had that issue before.

I tried restarting multiple times, I have cleared the disk cache and memory and I also created new projects. But every time I try to preview play, the program crashes.

I have a laptop with 16GB RAM, Intel core i7 (10th gen) and a NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card. 

I really hope someone is able to fix that issue.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the whole workflow is questionable, as AE is always terribel with MP3s. Try to convert it to a WAV. Outside that the things to check are your audio preferences, your system's audio driver and settings, AE's preview settings. Something most definitely has changed there if it worked before...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Además, te sugiero que para editar un video es preferible utilizar Premiere Pro. Trabajarás más fluido en esta aplicación. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines