• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2021 Plugins Issue: The Following Plugins Have Failed to Load

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When initializing the media core, I get a pop that shows a list of plugins which have failed to load. As these are default/built-in plugins, I can't find any plugin downloads. I have reinstalled After Effects twice but that didn't work.

And when I look-up solutions to this, I find recommendations such as download the OpenCL.dll file.

Well, my System32 folder already has the OpenCL.dll file. So, it's definitely not that issue. 

Any recommendations? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the screenshot it looks like those are AE 2020, could you download 2021 to see if those work? If not, I would try updating OS and graphics drivers if possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded AE 2021 first and experienced this error. In a random attempt to solve this, I then went back to 2020 to see if it solves anything. As you can see, it didn't. 

I'm already running the latest Windows 10 build and I did update my GPU hoping that it would solve the issue. It didn't. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem and i cant find solution,been trying for a week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines