• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2022 Alert when previewing

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After Effects 22.5.0 keeps crashing and this alert message appears before shutdown.

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 11.09.31.png

I already tried to install the beta version of AE and also the previous version and the problems presists. Also made the installation of AE 22.4.0 without plugins and the problem is still there. My project is actually pretty light with just a few simple 3D objects. Don't have heavy comps.

I'm working with a Mac Studio and my Mac OS has the latest update.

Hope anyone can help me with this. It keeps crashing every 3 minutes and it's impossible to work like this.

Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nuno Leites

Sorry for your issue, and thank you for trying some of the troubleshooting steps on your own. 

Can you grab a copy of the crash log so I can share it with an engineer for inspection? 

Meanwhile, can you navigate to this folder on your machine and let me know if there are any files? 

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Rameez.

Thank you for your reply. I'm attaching the latest crash log.

Also, I don't have any files on that folder besides the dummy file.

Thanks,

Nuno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your not good techinal support! The problem persists and affects greatly the workflow. It's always nice to pay a huge price for a software that keeps crashing and the technical support don't reply for days and days.

Best regards,

Nuno Leites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines