• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2022 Alert

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a problem with after effects 2022 version 22.5. I used MacBook Pro M1 2020. I can work on any project except this one project with cinema 4d. Whenever I open this one file, the alert will pop up. I try using windows to open the file and works nice. I don't know if the file can't open on my laptop.

I really need help. Thank you so much!

The pop-up messages sound like this:

A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/anbellani/Downloads/Animation_Citizen_ Jul 1_revision folder 2/Animation_Citizen_ Jul 1_revision_3.aep.

Last log message was: <103027> <FLT> <4> Actual missing plugin: Pseudo/gg_CounterPro

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by opening the project with caps lock enabled to suppress rendering/ property evaluation and then check everything. That said, the error mentions a missing pseudo effect, so you may want to investigate which script or expression is referencing it and remove it.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines