• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 2022 and 2023 Gpu restart and pc freeze problem

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use after effects it suddenly freeze and restart GPU and some times it shows blue screen with  stop code system service exception . And that happens while using after effects only and it didnot happen before 

I am using windows 11 at latesest update and my GPU is 1660 super apdated to latesest software(Nvidia studio driver).

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience, blue screens have almost always been caused by a problem with the graphics card. Not ideal, but if you run AE in Software Only mode, maybe that will resolve the issue.  Could it be a 3rd party plugin also trying to use the GPU?

I had an issue a while back with Windows 11 crashing too, but that was resolved by getting all the latest Windows updates.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right but suing gpu makes it alot easier and it should work perfectly same as before . I donot know what happened and iam  getting all the latest windows and gpu driver updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines