• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2022 (bad update)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use after effects from a long time. I really dont know what is going on with the updates of adobe, what a mess!
If you started using after effects right now, donĀ“t install 2022!!!
Keep asking myself, why paing adobe cloud if the nice version of after effects still the 2019?
Anyway, i unistall this crap of after effects 2022 and putted the 18.0.1 (2021) version. It is better.
Come on Adobe, when are you guys going to make a nice update? There's bunch of people talking about this crap over here!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download older versions on ProDesignTools https://prodesigntools.com/

Go down to "Direct Download Links" and click the version you want. 

I agree with you. 2022 is far worse than older versions. Personally, I would use CC 2017 or 2018 if it weren't for the glitches I'VE personally had with them (you won't necessarily have)

I hope CC 2023 is a good turnaround.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've given us no information as to what problems you are having with your update. We're here to try to help with issues but can't without being told what specific problems you are having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rob, thanks in advance for your reply.
I'm on a Windows 10 (updated)  Ryzen 9 5900X / RTX 2060 (updated graphic cards) / 32GB RAM 2666 MHz / NVME M.2 and sata 3 ssd

It's incredible slower on basic stuff like preview render, workflow, saving project and final render. There's no tones of layers or warp stabilizer or other effects that can slow down everything.
The same render on version 22.5 is 8 minutes, against 2 minutes and 20 seconds on 18.0.1
Tried disable multi-frame rendering and other commom tricks trying to get things faster but with no success.
I donĀ“t know if we need a 1280GB RAM or something like that to run things nice on after 2022 but it seems a lot of people with nice computers are having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*128GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines