Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 2023 and Maxon Universe 2023.0.1 bug

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Not sure which is the problem but I used the Maxon Red Giant uni.texturize motion plugin in a very simple project on top of still images. When trying to open the file AE immediately crashed. I tried opening the file in multiple machines but it crashed every time. I figured since it's a very basic file and I only used one plugin that I would just uninstall the universe plugin and that solved the issue. I then reinstalled it to see if that helps but it crashed again. 

I'm running windows 11  Pro Build 22621.755

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X 16-Core Processor 4.10 GHz

128 GB RAM

RTX 4090

RTX 3090

Attached is one of the log files from that day. Hopefully it has some info in it.

Thanks,

Daniel

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The log does not contain any actual crash info or other useful details because it's not a crash log. Other than that you may want to take it up with Maxon/ Red Giant. Third-party issues are beyond Adobe's control. That said, have you actually treid to disable one of your graphics card of your insane setup? I'd bet a buck on the plug-ins simply crashing because their hardware acceleration stuff can't cope with your heterogenous dual card setup.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines