• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2023 hanging when trying to collect

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AE 2023 on Windows, I can't collect a pretty simple project for delivery. I go to collect it and I get a spinning blue ring, which never resolves. Never see the pop up window for how and where I want to collect. As soon as I click the menu button, it locks up. Task manager shows 0% CPU, no network or disk activity, but AE is listed as "not responsive." Have tried multiple project files, none are collecting.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just confirmed this only happens in AE 2023. For now I'm backsaving to 2022 and collecting from there, but that's nuts.

I'm in Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80 GHz, 64GB RAM, running AE v23.1. Saving out of AE v22.6 collects properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. AE 2023, and on windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi david.jouppi,

Do you see any error message? Are you trying to collect the project on a network or external drive? Do you have a Cinema 4D file in the project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines